Dundeal Entertainment (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward claims of infringement with respect to intellectual property owned or controlled by third parties in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The address of Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Report Copyright Infringement
Please only report infringement of your own copyright, or the copyright of someone you are authorized to represent. If you believe that someone else’s copyright is being infringed, please tell them and direct them to this page.
Complainants may notify Dundeal Entertainment concerning any Content and/or Name being used on the Website in violation of their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
If you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act Act 17 U.S.C. §512(c), please follow these DMCA instructions:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512), Dundeal Entertainment has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Dundeal Entertainment has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that material or content residing on or accessible through the Company Web site or service infringes an intellectual property right that you own or control, please send a Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information and only the following information to the Designated Agent listed below. Please note that you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you materially misrepresent that content or an activity is infringing your copyrights. Your communication must include all of the following items:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- If claiming copyright infringement, the statement “I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and that the information in this notification is accurate. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
For the fastest processing time please send the DMCA notice to email@example.com
You may also contact the Company’s Designated Agent at:
3287 tucci pl se
Port Orchard, Washington, 98367
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full legal name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if you are located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to Dundeal Entertainment’s Copyright Agent via the email or mail to the address specified above.